How would it make you feel to work with an RIA firm that focused on YOU - the knowledgeable and skilled advisor?
We want to work with exceptional CFP advisors who are hungry to grow and desire more than just fees from their book of clients. Someone who is looking to be a part of a bigger group who challenges them to grow, learn and become the best they can for their clients and themselves.
Here’s our commitment to the advisors who desire more:
- Acknowledgment of your experience and expertise. We know you know what to do – we don’t micromanage.
- We are always learning more, and we bring training to the entire firm, at all levels, for maximum growth - always
- We’ll help with marketing opportunities to grow your practice.
- You will always have the last say in how you run your business – as long as it’s ethical and moral and follows industry standards and regulations.
- Work-Life Balance; Would you like to clone your best client over and over again? We’ll show you how you can quickly grow your practice, giving you laser focus, resulting in more time out of the office, instead of in.
- AUM compensation starting at 65% with opportunities to go higher. We also offer opportunities for Limited partnership in our RIA firm.
If this sounds interesting, review our requirements for the next step.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in good standing
- Minimum 3 years’ client facing experience.
- Minimum of $20MM in billable “sticky” aka, transferable AUM.
- Experience preparing and implementing Financial Plans, Quarterly Reviews and Annual Updates.
- Emotional maturity, self-confidence, accountability, and humility
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
- Integrity (a clean U4 is an absolutely must), competence and creativity.
- Ability to work in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous and positive can-do attitude.
- Working remotely is allowed. Onsite visits from Compliance Officers will be conducted at will.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will reach out to schedule an informal discussion with one of the Principals.